Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9.5 miles to go

I received my first update from Tim at 1:56 AM - Davis had been in the water for about 20 minutes and was doing well. Over the past several hours I've received more updates - all echoing that Davis is doing well. I guess it was pretty choppy there for a bit and another swimmer (with a different boat) abandoned their attempt because they (the swimmer) got seasick. The chop has now been reduced to swells and they recently passed by a pod of dolphins.

Just got an update from Tim (8:25AM) 9.5 miles to go.

I am not sure about the tracking link. We were told to use the Sea Satin one, but as has been pointed out it doesn't seem to be working. Perhaps the other link http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=009OxM7v3sf07EMkZkUqMsLX2SF1442fP is the right one. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment