Monday, July 25, 2011

San Pedro

Andrew and I left Boston yesterday afternoon. We had a short flight to Milwaukee, and then a longer flight to LA. Naturally LAX was a zoo, even at 11 something PM when we got in. (I think it is all the red eye flights headed back to the east coast.)

After a little doing, we picked up a shiny red convertible mustang, (pictures to follow later today.)

I was hoping to sleep later, but it looks like I will have to just try for a nap later. We have a few last minute things to get sorted out, we need to get water, sandwiches, or food of some sort for the crew on the boat. Otherwise, we seem to have just about everything.

9PM at the dock. I will try to figure out if there is a website from which anyone that might be interests, could follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment